The Honors Option in Excellence in Literature Key components of the Honors Option (in addition to regular assignments related to the focus text) include reading, writing, and a final exam. The reading is the most time-consuming...
- Homeschooling with Literature and Living Books
- About Excellence in Literature
- High School At Home
- About Peaceful Planning
- About Teaching with Charlotte Mason
- About the 1857 McGuffey Readers
- Shop Parent Resources
- About / Contact / Policies
- How to buy
- Homeschool 101: Charlotte Mason Style Janice Campbell
- What To Do When Everything Changes Janice Campbell
- Year-End Review, New Year Planning Janice Campbell
- The Lawgivers: A Review of a New Plutarch Translation Janice Campbell
- What Grade Are You In? A Bit of Common Sense from Understood Betsy Janice Campbell
Welcome to Everyday Education, where we offer living books and resources for homeschooling through high school.
You will find all of Janice Campbell's books here, as well as articles and other homeschool resources.