Best value! The Introduction to Literature Print Plus print and ebook bundle.
Advantages of choosing the print and ebook bundle
When you purchase the Introduction to Literature print and ebook set, each edition contains the same material, but each format serves a specific purpose. Here are a few of the advantages:
- Printable rubrics and forms
- The reproducible rubric and other forms can be printed off instead of photocopied.
- Multiple users
- If you have more than one student in your household using it at the same time,* each student will have a personal copy.
- Easy reference
- Important chapters such as How to Read a Book, How to Write an Essay, and Formats and Models are more easily referred to in the print version.
- Parents can use the print copy to easily answer questions, compare student papers with the models, and so forth.
- Efficient study
- Keep the Formats and Models chapter in the print book open while typing an essay so you can easily stay on track.
- Discount on e-book version of new editions
- If you own both formats, you’ll be able to upgrade to a new edition of the ebook for just $10 whenever a new edition comes out.
You can read a full description of Introduction to Literature and its contents at the print edition page.
Following the nine modules that outline readings and a week-by-week lesson plan for each of the classic works being studied, you will find reference resources, including instructions for evaluation, reproducible rubric and assignment sheets, and more. You can see an annotated listing of each of the introductory and reference chapters at the “What is included in Excellence in Literature” post.
Visit my blog to read about how I chose the literature for Excellence in Literature. This link will open in a new tab, so you don’t have to worry about losing your place here.
*Note: Each ebook version is licensed for use in a single family or household, so you may use it on as many computers and with as many siblings as needed, but it should not be shared outside the home. Thank you!
Intro to Lit is also known as English 1, and is the first volume of the Excellence in Literature curriculum.