High School Student Record for Peaceful Planning and Record-Keeping
The High School Student Record provides a compact space for keeping a permanent record of homeschooling the high school years.
At the beginning of each school year, use one Class Profile page to record a course description and the primary readings and assignments for each class the student takes. If you’ve filled out the 12-Year Planner, you can simply transfer basic information to the High School Student Record, and add additional details customized to the specific student. At the end of each semester or year, add the date completed, evaluation criteria, a grade, and any additional notes to each class.
Benefits of the High School Student Record
- Instructions and four filled-out Class Profile models help you see what sorts of things to include (and where to begin finding information)
- Compact size is easy to update and keeps you focused on the big picture (you won’t dread record-keeping any more!)
- Having a simple, all-in-one-place record for each student makes it easy to see progress from year to year
- Having a compact, easy-to-access record of your student’s studies is handy to have if the student transfers into another type of schooling
- Class Profiles provide supporting information for each course listed on the student’s high school transcript
The Peaceful Planning system also includes:
“The supreme end of education is expert discernment in all things — the power to tell the good from the bad, the genuine from the counterfeit, and to prefer the good and the genuine to the bad and the counterfeit.”