The Excellence in Literature Handbook for Writers print and ebook is a 420-page writer’s handbook with two primary sections. The first provides detailed instructions and models/samples for constructing arguments and writing essays, and the second part covers mechanics, including style and usage. This is a reference book that can answer many of the writing questions your student will face in high school and college classes. You can even use it to help you evaluate your student’s writing.
A few highlights:
- Detailed instructions for constructing a logical, interesting argument (focus) for an essay, debate, or research paper
- How to structure different types of essays, paragraph by paragraph
- How to use inductive and deductive arguments
- How read thoughtfully and write about literature, including short stories, full-length classics, and poetry
- Examples of topic sentence outlines for a variety of papers in subjects including social studies, public policy, and more
By choosing the Handbook for Writers print and ebook set, you’re getting both editions for just $10 over the price of the print edition alone. That’s a $19 savings!
When you purchase the Handbook For Writers print and ebook set, each edition contains the same material, but each format serves a specific purpose. Here are a few of the advantages:
You can read a full description of Handbook For Writers and its contents at the print edition page.